Monday, March 11, 2013

Out Of My Mind On a Monday Mornin' (3)

  • Was fortunate to see one of the most "real" live shows ever. The Shine Effect and DJ Grand Mill. Just really "real" people. Yes they were performing but you could just feel that the performance wasn't about the "show" but about what was "real". One of those moments when you just think, "wow, I'm happy to be right here, right now".


  • Kinda like that new song by Plumb. Need You Now.

  • I think that God knew he was going to die for us BEFORE he ever created us, yet he created us anyway because he knew he loved us BEFORE he created us.

  • I also think that God wanted to have a relationship with us, and that is the reason he allowed us to fall, so that we could have a relationship with him through his son, Jesus. He knew that was the only way to have a true relationship with us, and break down the barrier between the Creator and the created.

  • Humans cannot have relationships with their creations. Oh, we can interact with our computers, and our devices, but those devices cannot do or give anything back to us unless we tell it to. Our devices have ZERO choice in the matter. Us humans have a choice in the matter, and that choice through Jesus allows to have a relationship with our creator.

  • Maybe those things are simple to you, but to me they amaze me to consider everytime I think about it.

  • Atheism is a religion, no different than christianity, muslim, deity, etc., etc. An absence of god is the God. As Bob Dylan once said "You Gotta Serve Somebody". The choice to believe or not believe in God is given to you by God, which is the strangest kind of love that I can imagine, but nonetheless it is a love that we should all strive for. Yes God does love the atheist.

  • Ever notice how greed and ego seem to go hand in hand?

  • I don't think the U.S.A. is the most hated country in the world because of who or what we are, I think it's because we support Israel. Israel is the most hated country in the world. Always has been, always will be. It's God's chosen people, of course the world and it's ruler is going to hate it.

  • For some this is reason enough to petition our leaders to stop supporting Israel. Wouldn't you rather be hated for supporting God's people than accepted for not?

  • I think I'm one of the last people in the world that does not have an Itunes account. I think I'm going to have to finally give in and obtain one. Why one company controls so much of the music, or at least the distribution of the music seems unfair to me, but it is what it is and if I want to get my hands on some of this new stuff coming out, I'm going to need an Itunes account................pity me...........I feel very sad about this.
 

dP

No comments: