Thursday, July 16, 2015

Blog More

I have ideas for blogs quite often, typically I intend to write these thoughts down in the blog, or at minimum make notes so that I can write a new blog entry at a later time. Almost always however, none of this gets done, which makes for a very boring blog site.

I need to blog more. Like really I do. So I am going to make an effort to do just that.

Music, thoughts, politics, religion, radio, cars, travels, events, heck there's enough stuff to write about, why not write about it.

If you have topics or questions you'd like me to cover, by all means reach out and let me know.

I plan to start a radio show that I am calling "lunch with a Pharisee". Crazy title? Yep, I guess it's better than the one I wanted to use - "Things that make you want to be an athiest". Ha, that one would get me in trouble. Let's face it, religious folks say and do some pretty crazy things sometimes, and they usually hashtag their "god" when doing so. Well I think it's time to shed some light on some of this stuff, and at minimum question it. Now when you ask questions, sometimes you get answers, and sometimes you don't like those answers. In the spirit of trying to NOT be a Pharisee, I would welcome discussion and answers to my questions no matter the stance that the person answering is taking. So if you can, I invite you to join me Tuesday mornings for the new show, "Lunch With A Pharisee". Let's see how much fun we can have, and how much trouble we can get into.

The show will air Tuesday mornings at 11am. Facebook chat, website chat, twitter messages, and even emails will be welcome during the show. Hopefully soon we can add a phone line for call ins and such. Stay tuned for that.

And stay tuned for more blogs, this particular show should give me plenty of material to blog about, or rather the blog if I actually wrote it, would be the ideas for the show.



No comments: