Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Radio Station Info

This radio thing has grown a bit, and I'm having a blast.

I thought perhaps a quick blog to let you all know what's going would be a good idea, so here it goes.

I am currently "working" 4 stations in the following fashion.


Clarus Radio - I do alot of the programming on this channell. Clarus radio is an all genres rock station. Classic rock, oldies that rock, hair band rock, 90's rock, grunge rock, indie rock, christian rock, current rock, metal rock, and so forth. Even a country tune that rocks every now and then.
This station mixes up new, classic, christian,and indie rock and just keeps it going.
Some specialty shows are as follows:
Mon - 60's at 6
Tue - 70's at 7
Wed - 80's at 8
Thur 90's at 9

Mon at 8pm they play a Covenant Metal Radio show from the archives.
Wed at 5pm is the show Shake Some Action. If you want to hear some rare music, be sure to check this one out.
Sat at noon Clarus radio syndicates the 3R Radio top 25 countdown show.
Fridays at noon AND midnight they air Ralphy's Music Of The World. The host is Ralphie and he's the crazy guy from the land down under.
Tue at 2pm they syndicate my Upon This Rock show that I do for Rock Rage Radio.
Sundays at 9am it's the "Biscuits" show. 3 hours of "soft" rock.

Clarus Radio is currently accpeting applications for radio show hosts/dj's.
To submit music email Clarus Radio at claruspromo@gmail.com

Clarus Radio can be found at www.clarusradio.com


Country Rage Radio - country music with an edge. Indie, current, classic, and outlaw country, plus some great southern rock music as well.

I currently host a show every Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri from 10am to noon. Typically I host the show "live", but on occasion it is pre-recorded.

To submit music email at countryrageradio@gmail.com
Country Rage Radio can be found at www.countryrageradio.com


Rock Rage Radio - I host a two hour show on Rock Rage Radio every Saturday afternoon at 5pm. I play hard, and whatever else I think I can get away with.  This is a very secular and uncensored station that lets me play what I want and have a blast with it.  My show keeps the language and the lyrics quite "safe" but we still have a blast.  The name of the show is Upon This Rock with the shokjok and can be heard every Saturday at www.rockrageradio.com


Righteous Rock Radio / 3R-Radio.  My first and favorite love. All christian rock, from all era's and all styles. We play classics, indie, acoustic, and current rock. We have specialty shows for all genres of music from bluegrass to metal.  The only thing we don't play is most of the massed produced worship music that you can hear EVERYWHERE else.  Having been "born" in Feb of 2013 it's hard to believe that over 2 years later were still here RAWKIN4theROCK!  Righteous Rock Radio can be found at www.3r-radio.com OR www.righteousrockradio.net


So that's it in a nut shell. If you have music to share feel free to send it on over, I can probably find a way to play it unless it's "pop" or "worship pop".

Thanks for tuning in, please share the stations with your friends and acquaintances.  Be sure to support indie music, go to a show, buy a cd, and tell a friend................

No comments: