Wednesday, February 06, 2013

New Vinyl

I found the creme de la creme when it comes to christian rock records online at Ebay. Randy Stonhill's Born Twice. Rumored that only about 400 copies were ever made. I was able to purchase one with a "promotional use" only stamp on the cover. Then just yesterday I found one of the most rare Larry Norman albums, "Street Level". Before Larry re-issued this album on CD, it used to trade among collectors in the hundreds of dollars (now you can find it for around 35 bucks). I was fortunate to find it in a record store for 7 bucks. I'll be converting both of these albums to digital for some airplay time. Just mentioning this because before the age of the internet, these albums we're very difficult to come by............and I'm feeling fortunate to have both in my collection now.

No comments: