Friday, January 25, 2013

Been A Minute

Well, it's been a minute. I am in the process of hooking up with an online radio station where I will be djing and hopefully writing a blog. So in the process of trying to set up a blog, I find this, my old blog from way long time ago.

Since my last post I have moved to Tennessee. I have obtained work with a audio production company. I run sound at a bar a few times a week for money, but the good money and the fun is when we do special events and shows. I don't really like the bar biz anymore but it pays the bills and beats the heck out of 9-5.

I also do some Ebay trading, mostly PA equipment and music or music memorabilia type stuff.

I am just starting with this radio station, and I hope to be a bit more current on posts, and I also hope to get back into writing for Examiner.com

This station should be a fun station. Christian music, mostly rock but some other genre's too. I'll be doing the classic christian rock show. If I'm gonna dream big, I hope I get this started and some radio station(s) picks it up for distribution. I mean classic rock is extremely huge still...........why not the classic christian music too?

Stay tuned...............................
Oh and visit www.3r-radio.com in the next few days. It should be up and running by early next week.

No comments: